According to U.S. News & World Report, an online degree in business administration is a top choice for students. Southeastern University offers a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program that equips students with the foundational business skills that will prepare them to excel in today’s dynamic marketplace. Each eight-week course is offered completely online through our convenient MyFire learning portal, meaning you can study when and where you want without having to sacrifice your career or personal life. Designed for working adults seeking to advance their careers, Southeastern’s two-year BBA program includes online course work in finance, accounting, marketing, management and more, preparing you with a solid foundation in business as well as skills that can easily be applied in nearly any career field. An optional concentration in leadership can further enhance your employability, preparing you as an effective manager in your workplace. Program learning outcomes include the following:
- Describe how organizations should encourage ethical behavior and practice social responsibility.
- Apply technology to enhance organization effectiveness.
- Identify global trends that impact the business environment.
- Communicate effectively within a business context.
- Understand and use foundational concepts related to accounting, business law, the decision sciences, economics, financial analysis, information systems, management and marketing for business decision-making.
- Identify and apply appropriate leadership styles within various business contexts (leadership track).
The U.S. Census Bureau estimates that the average college graduate with a degree in business earns around $2.6 million over the course of a career, approximately $200,000 more than the average for graduates with a bachelor’s degree in another area (based on 2011 data).
- 21 hours of pre-business core
- 25 hours of business core
- 47 hours of general education
- 27 hours of electives
Total credit hours — 120